We can take care of all your jewelry and timepiece repair needs. Our jewelry repairs are done right on the premises. Our intimate understanding of metals and gemstones allows us to make the best possible choice of old world techniques versus state of the art technology, done by skilled craftspeople who can employ both methods. Our strict quality control assures you of the best possible, most beautiful, end result.
Our watch repair services are done both on and off site. We change watch batteries and can make minor length adjustments to watchbands on the premises. Many times our craftspeople can repair cases and watchbands. Repairs to the movements are done off the premises. Due to the limited number of watchmakers in the trade, we work with many skilled watchmakers all over the country, individually chosen based on the specific repair needed.
Here is a partial list of repairs we offer:
- Free ring cleaning and gemstone security check (We recommend having the prongs checked on rings you wear frequently every six months.)
- Ring sizing
- Rhodium plating
- Prong repair
- Gemstone setting
- Chain repair
- Clasp replacement
- Custom design
- Restoration of vintage or worn jewelry
- Adjustable ring shanks
- Restringing and Redesign of pearls and beads
- Hand and machine engraving
- Watch overhauls and movement service